An idyllic escape along the North Carolina Outer Banks
We are excited to announce that Dare County is lifting the COVID-19 entry restrictions to the Outer Banks, and visitors will be allowed to return, effective at 12:01 am on Saturday, May 16.
Ocean Pines will be open and ready to welcome Owners and guests on May 16.
Prior to traveling to the resort, there are some details we want to bring to your attention:
- Ocean Pines does have paper products but only a limited supply. We are advising Owners and guests to bring paper products with them, as these items will be in short supply at grocery stores throughout the region.
- We also recommend bringing hand sanitizer and masks, as most local grocery, pharmacy and store supplies are out of stock on these items.
- Restaurants are still restricted to take-out and delivery orders only.
- North Carolina continues to have a six feet social distancing requirement, and no more than 10 people may congregate at a time.
- Recreational activities and amenities at the resort are limited or closed.
- Personal care, grooming and entertainment businesses remain closed per North Carolina regulations.
- You may experience a variety of differences at the property, such as limited in-person contact with staff members.
Also, remember that the CDC recommends that you avoid travel if you are sick or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to COVID-19. Additionally, individuals are encouraged to wear a mask or cloth face-covering in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
We have taken extra cleaning and sanitizing measures at the resort to ensure the health and safety of our Owners, guests, and staff. Please contact us directly at 252-255-0459.
While this is a unique time and your vacation may be different than past trips, the wild waves, stunning sunsets, and beach that you know and love are all still here. We look forward to seeing you in the Outer Banks!
The suites at Ocean Pines provide an idyllic escape to the quieter part of North Carolina’s Outer Banks. The resort is situated in the charming barrier island town of Duck, N.C., an area that delivers endless ocean views, scrumptious local seafood, and a laid-back atmosphere perfect for a relaxing beach vacation.
The one and two-bedroom suites at Ocean Pines provide spacious accommodations for groups of up to six and include all of the essentials you require at your seaside home away from home. From full kitchens and living rooms to fireplaces and private balconies, your well-appointed unit will keep you poised for comfort throughout your vacation.
Onsite, guests have access to a range of resort amenities, including an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and playground area for children. When you’re ready to venture out beyond the property grounds, a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment experiences await from just a short drive away.
Ocean Pines is ready to host your next fun-filled and relaxing vacation. Our resort and room amenities combine to deliver the comforts and conveniences of home with the excitement of vacation.
Start planning your next exciting beach vacation at Ocean Pines by contacting us today.